A Practical Guide to Assessment after Levels
Our bank of whitepapers provides you with a comprehensive guide to developing an effective assessment framework for your school. Download our first Whitepaper for an overview of how to prepare for change, followed by Whitepaper 2 and 3 which detail our 10 step process for implementing a new assessment framework.
Discover best practice case studies and strategies for success, along with contributions from:
- Russell Hobby, General Secretary, NAHT
- Dame Alison Peacock DBE, DL, DLitt, Executive Head teacher of The Wroxham School.
- Michael Tidd, Vale School, Worthing
- Jo Grail, Primary Curriculum Consultant, Aspirations Academy Trust
- Sue Shoveller, South Farnham School
- Llyn Codling, Portswood Primary & St. Mary’s Primary schools
- Sheila Walmsley, Ben Owens, Blacklow Brow Primary School.