Your new best-ever job awaits
Here at InfoMentor, we build software for schools. Pretty clever software which helps teachers to do more teaching, and less of the admin fluff that takes them away from the classroom; helps school leaders to get a quick and easy view of what’s happening in their school; and helps parents and pupils to stay connected to learning, at school and at home.
We already have customers in Iceland (where we’re headquartered), Sweden, the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. We’re pleased to say that we’re growing: in ambition and size! We have a very special team, full of very special people and we need more like-minded people to help take our products to the next level.
At InfoMentor, personality and experience count just as much as qualifications on paper. Successful candidates will be outgoing, full of initiative, enthusiasm and fresh ideas (as well as being able to demonstrate your ability to do the job).
We currently have no open positions, but please keep checking back regularly as all roles will be advertised here.
Why work for us:
- We’re an international company – opportunity to travel, or work from our Icelandic head office
- Generous annual leave allowance, starting at 26 days + public holidays
- HSF Health care package
- City Centre Gym Membership
- Cyclescheme allowing employees to purchase a bike tax-free
- Company-provided team lunch once a week, as well as various events throughout the year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Vibrant, city-centre location
If you would like an informal discussion about any of our posts or have any questions about us as a company, please call 0845 680 3681
We politely advise that we don’t work with recruitment agencies.