Your new best-ever job awaits
Here at InfoMentor, we build software for schools. Pretty clever software which helps teachers to do more teaching, and less of the admin fluff that takes them away from the classroom; helps school leaders to get a quick and easy view of what’s happening in their school; and helps parents and pupils to stay connected to learning, at school and at home.
We already have customers in Iceland (where we’re headquartered), Sweden, the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. We’re pleased to say that we’re growing: in ambition and size! We have a very special team, full of very special people and we need more like-minded people to help take our products to the next level.
At InfoMentor, personality and experience count just as much as qualifications on paper. Successful candidates will be outgoing, full of initiative, enthusiasm and fresh ideas (as well as being able to demonstrate your ability to do the job).
Position: Content Marketing Executive
Location: Home working (some travel required)
Founded in 1990, we are a rapidly growing EdTech company with offices in Iceland, Sweden,Germany and the UK. InfoMentor is an online solution that allows schools to plan the delivery of their curriculum content, track pupil progress and manage assessment. Half a million teachers, pupils and parents rely on InfoMentor every day to enhance teaching and learning in over 1,000 schools.
Our mission is to “Allow all pupils to reach their potential”.
Overview of Position & Requirements:
We are entering a new phase in our strategic plan and our sites are firmly set on continued expansion in the UK schools’ market.
As our Content Marketing Executive, you will be working as part of our UK team. This home working role will require some UK (weekly/monthly) to attend internal/external meetings and events. You will have dual reporting lines to both the UK Country Manager and the Global Head of Marketing and Communications (based in Sweden) to ensure the delivery of our marketing plan to the UK market.
This role will be of interest to someone who is can contribute to, and grow with a company that embraces modern working practices.
You should have experience in:
- the production of high quality, written content
- running cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, social media, advertising
- the use of social media platforms and tools
- managing a budget and reporting accurately to management
- the end-to-end management of events
- the use of inbound marketing methodology
- the use of HubSpot as a sales and marketing tool
- working within the UK education/public sector
We need to know that you:
- are highly motivated and driven to complete work to a high standard
- have the ability to work and collaborate with the UK team
- possess expert copy-writing skills
- can produce excellent written English
- have a deep understanding of the benefits that social media can bring
- can efficiently and effectively articulate yourself to all levels of the business
- possess excellent workload planning, prioritising and organisational skills
As the successful applicant you will be responsible for the timely implementation of our Marketing Plan. You will continually monitor its execution and introduce improvments to ensure its success. Regular reporting on the progress/success of the Plan will be required to ensure a high level of ROI.
You will be responsible for:
- delivering all activities within the company marketing plan
- adhering to timescales and budgets
- the creation and publishing of regular, high quality content
- providing maketing support to the UK sales and services team
- Project manage and coordinate events, including the annual Bett show
- monitoring and managing all social media channels
- creating a new community of customers, partners and interested parties
In addition to any post-specific information that we request above, you should send a copy of your CV, along with a cover letter of why you’re applying for the position and why it interests you, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we’re far more likely to take interest in applications that portray your personality, and we don’t tend to consider applications that have clearly been blanket-submitted.
Whilst we read all applications, we can’t guarantee to reply to them all. If you don’t hear from us within a couple of weeks, please consider that we haven’t taken your application further on this occasion.
We politely advise that we don’t work with agencies and we don’t appreciate contacts from agencies who ignore this preference.